You don’t always need a special occasion to get your makeup done and strut your stuff! Sometimes a night out with the girls is exactly what you need, and having your makeup done is the icing on the cake. The beautiful Shannon was pampered and polished before heading into the city – doesn’t she look amazing?!
- Whole lid: half baked
- Crease: snakebite
- Outer corners: blackout
- Inner corners: chopper
- Brow bone: bootycall
- Stila Smudge Pot Liner (top lid)
- Smashbox Always Sharp Eyeliner (water line)
- Ardell eyelashes – 111 Black
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Gel
For her beautiful skin I used Debra Macki Sunlit Beige Concealer, Debra Macki Foundation, Too Faced Translucent Powder, & Palladio Baked Blush-Atlantic.
And to top it off, for a subtle lip I used:
- Debra Macki Lipstick Wink
- Debra Macki Lip Pencil Le Rose